Saturday, December 29, 2007

if winter never ended, we'd be fine


Because Sretsis' Fall/Winter line is that good.

With a degree from Parsons and an internship with Marc Jacobs completed before graduation, it's not really surprising that Pim Sukhahuta's designs are innovative and easy on the eyes. Versatile, clever, and quirky, the Sretsis label launched three years ago with the help of Pim's sisterS Kly and Martina, and she is unsurprisingly one of the top designers in Thailand. Attention to prints, fabrics, and overall detailing is what makes this label a stand out (and a bit of a strain on the wallet, too).

The jumpsuits are terrific, the prints of the glasses are too good, and the tailoring in general is so unpredictable I'm not sure how not to love it. The bat print is so good I could throw up. I would stab a man for those leggings.







4 comments:

LDF said...

ooo. I like those leggings/pants things.
I know, Michael Corleone is a fox!! Mafia = hot!! haha
Goodluck with your new blog- I'm going to link u......

Wendy said...

I really like those jumpsuits! I also like the leggings, but wouldn't probably normally wear them.

Anonymous said...

These are great! Playful, eclectic, delicate, eccentric... I want one of everything!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Wow, I really like these designs. The screen-printed single glasses is just perfection--people will be confused all day.